Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
New Student Registration (NSR) is a mandatory, 1/2 day program for admitted incoming freshmen.
This program is designed to assist you in developing an understanding of the transition you will make to a collegiate environment and to enhance your success in college.
There is no fee associated with your registration session. At registration, you will have the opportunity to meet an academic advisor, register for classes, and learn about your new university. Also, you will meet currently enrolled ASU students as well as other new students like yourself.
If you are interested in getting a head start on involvement on campus and want to become a student leader at ASU then Camp A-STATE is the place for you! Camp A-STATE is a 2-day, 1 night program designed to provide incoming freshmen with information to help aid in the transition process to ASU.
NSR Date Registration Steps
1. Make sure you have activated your account, the instructions were sent in your letter of acceptance.
2. Click on the 'Register Now' link below
3. Enter User ID and PIN
4. Click Student
5. Click Registration
6. Click Select Term, choose 2014 Summer or Fall, click Submit
7. Click Add or Drop Classes and enter the 5 digit CRN number listed by the session you prefer below. Please note sessions on filled on a first come, first served basis.
Remaining dates include:
August 4 – 8:00a CRN 63546
August 4 - 1:00p CRN 63547
6. You have successfully registered for a New Student Registration Session when your Current Schedule status reads "Web Registered".