Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
New Student Registration (NSR) is a mandatory, 1/2 day program for admitted incoming freshmen.
This program is designed to assist you in developing an understanding of the transition you will make to a collegiate environment and to enhance your success in college.
There is no fee associated with your registration session. At registration, you will have the opportunity to meet an academic advisor, register for classes, and learn about your new university. Also, you will meet currently enrolled ASU students as well as other new students like yourself.
If you are interested in getting a head start on involvement on campus and want to become a student leader at ASU then Camp A-STATE is the place for you! Camp A-STATE is a 2-day, 1 night program designed to provide incoming freshmen with information to help aid in the transition process to ASU.
How to activate your Campus Wide ID Number:
1. Go to the myCampus portal at http://mycampus.astate.edu.
2. Click First Time Users, located beneath the login button.
3. Read ASU’s Acceptable Use Policy and if you agree, click I Accept and Submit.
4. To get your ID number and PIN, click the link next to that statement.
5. Fill in Social Security Number and Date of Birth. Once you submit this page, write down or print the information on the screen.
6. Go to https://webapps.astate.edu/digitalid/login.htm and enter your ID, PIN and create your Password. Be sure to remember the password you created.
7. Your username is immediately active after doing the above steps. Keep in mind that your ASU email will not be active until you register for classes.
2015 Dates Coming Soon
New Student Registration sessions will be open & ready for you to sign-up for your session time beginning February 2, 2015.
NSR Date Registration Steps
1. Make sure you have activated your account, the instructions are listed above.
2. Click on the 'Register Now' link below
3. Enter User ID and PIN
4. Click Student
5. Click Registration
6. Click Select Term, choose 2015 Summer or Fall, click Submit
7. Click Add or Drop Classes and enter the 5 digit CRN number listed by the session you prefer below. Please note sessions on filled on a first come, first served basis.
8. You have successfully registered for a New Student Registration Session when your Current Schedule status reads "Web Registered".
9. You will receive an email confirmation within 72 hours of selected your New Student Registration Date and time. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Office of Admissions at 870-972-2031.