Welcome to A-State!
In an effort to maintain the guidelines associated with COVID-19, New Student Orientation will be hosted as a virtual experience during Summer 2020. For those that already signed up for New Student Orientation, you will meet faculty and staff of your college on your selected date. For those planning to attend A-State but have not registered for New Student Orientation, please do so soon.
The New Student Orientation website will be updated with the latest information to prepare you for your advising session, college orientation session, ways to explore the campus, and prepare to begin the Fall 2020 semester.
New Student Orientation Program Steps
- Download the A-State Student App, click the New Student Orientation tile, select your college and join your orientation group
- Participate in your virtual academic advising session confirmed by your advisor. If you have not yet been contacted by an advisor, please reach out to the Wilson Advising Center at WilsonAdvising@AState.edu.
- Take the Virtual Campus Tour.
- Review and complete the NSO Checklist.
- Participate in Welcome Weekend in August.
- Academic College Open Houses: Monday, August 24 at 10am via Zoom
- College of Agriculture
- Neil Griffin College of Business
- College of Education & Behavioral Science
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Liberal Arts & Communication
- College of Nursing & Health Professions (Passcode: 571751)
- College of Sciences & Mathematics
- University College (Passcode: P7PcK3WpXv5)
- "Introduction to Digital Learning: Resources & Tools" Virtual Seminar
Watch the recording here.
- Read more about A-State's Return to Learn plan for the Fall semester
Need Additional Assistance?
- Registering for a New Student Orientation Session?
Contact the Office of Admissions at 870-972-2782.
- Questions regarding what to expect at New Student Orientation?
Contact the Leadership Center at 870-972-2055.
- Reserve your textbooks for the Fall semester!
Contact the A-State Bookstore at 870-972-2058.
- Order your on-campus parking permit.
Login to your my.AState.edu portal and click Parking, Get Permits, and select the permit you wish to purchase.