Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Liangmin Zhang
Assistant Professor of Physics
- Ph.D. Experimental Condensed Matter Physics , Shandong University, China
- M.S. Optics , Shanxi Normal University
- B.S. Physics, Qufu Normal University
- General Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Laser Physics
- Electrodynamic Quantum Mechanics
- Nanophotonics: electro-optic modulation, photovoltaics, nonlinear optical absorption, surface plasmon resonance phenomena and nanofabrications
- Biophotonics: Optical tweezers for manipulating biological cells and interactions between laser and biological materials.
- Nonlinear Optics: Harmonic generation, photorefractivity, phase conjugation, and four-wave mixing.