Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Maureen Dolan
Director of Biotechnology Program
Associate Professor of Molecular Biology
- PhD - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida
- MS - Biochemistry-Muscle Biology, Iowa State University
- BS - Biology and Chemistry, Quincy University, Quincy, Illinois
- Plant transgenic strategies used as factories in manufacturing high-value recombinant therapeutic proteins targeted at modulating and promoting immune health in humans and animals.
- Focus on plant-based production of recombinant proteins with application to disease prevention in fish produced in the aquaculture setting.
- Designing and developing molecular-based, high throughput diagnostics for the food and plant industries.
- Fostering entrepreneurship through collaborative relationships with companies that provide unique research opportunities and student internships that use biotechnology solutions for addressing ‘real world’ problems in agriculture and food industries.
Building: Arkansas Biosciences Institute