Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Submit Feature Tips For Forms

The SUBMIT feature is an Adobe feature which should function for Windows users accessing the forms within some web browsers or utilizing forms saved to the computer desktop. Unfortunately, it may not function for all users accessing the forms within web browsers or opening them using built-in PDF preview applications. 

Users will need to download the form (i.e. save to your desktop) and open the form using Adobe Reader.  If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, it can be obtained here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. The SUBMIT feature will not function on most mobile devices. If these tips do not work for you, we suggest you contact the ITS helpdesk for further assistance with your particular device.

Student Forms

Request for Time Extension
The time allowed for completion of the master's degree is six years. 

Substitution Form / Transfer Work
Subject to the approval of the students' advisers and the graduate dean, master's students who have a "B" grade average or above in graduate work from another approved institution may be permitted to transfer a maximum of nine semester hours of credit.

Please note, graduate work that is older than six (6) years cannot be used to satisfy degree requirements unless approved through the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration.

Graduate Assistant Application

Application for Scholarly Presentation Travel Assistance Award

Graduate Assistantship Duties and Responsibilities
A-State Graduate Program offers its students the opportunity to apply for a Graduate Assistantship.   There are over one hundred available positions that the graduate school looks forward to filling each year.  These Graduate Assistantships provide students the opportunity to acquire essential experience in research, teaching, technical or administrative fields while pursuing their degree. 

Faculty Forms

Comprehensive Exam Form

Renewal Form for Regular Graduate Faculty Status 

Request for Graduate Student Overload 

Request to Serve on Thesis or Dissertation Advisory Committee

Request to Form Thesis or Dissertation Committee

Thesis or Dissertation Defense

Submission of Thesis or Dissertation Proposal

Request to Change Thesis or Dissertation Advisory Committee Member

Request for Temporary Graduate Faculty Status

Please email the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration and the Graduate Program office regarding minor editorial changes to Graduate Programs.

Note that Banner course names cannot show special characters and are limited in number of characters.