HIGH RELIABILITY SCHOOLS CONFERENCE WITH MARZANO RESOURCES ASSOCIATE TOBY BOSS AND DR. MARY JANE BRADLEY
"School transformation requires significant changes in the culture of schooling, which, in turn, requires educators to engage in meaningful and informed dialogue about the assumptions, beliefs, and expectations that should drive their work."
- Support the implementation of student-focused education for all public school students
- Identify and implement education and management strategies designed specifically to improve public school performance and student academic achievement throughout the ERZ region, with special focus on the most academically distressed public schools.
- Provide opportunity for collaboration among the ERZ region's smaller schools and districts in order to achieve some of the advantages of economies of scale in providing educational and related activities.
- Maximize benefits and outcomes of public schooling by concentrating and coordinating the resources of ERZs' higher education institutions, the expertise of the performance and student academic achievement.
- Identify and support innovation in identified areas of need throughout the region.
Programs/Projects - 2019-2020
High Reliability Schools Conference
Teacher Cadet Summit
New Teacher Network Support System
2- Day Leads Training 2.0 presented by Dr. Anette Hux and Caroline Schenk