The Center for Excellence recruits students who are committed to implementing creative changes and innovations through collaboration.
Distinctive features of the program include:
- a doctoral knowledge core that consists of two courses offered online each semester that allows you to continue meeting professional and family responsibilities while pursuing your degree.
- a flexible curriculum that provides career options in public school or higher education administration
- a unique curriculum and faculty challenge critical thinking and develop academic writing, effective communication, and creativity
- students meet online during the first week of classes to establish course expectations and meet the professor
- the cohort approach facilitates teamwork and provides you with a supportive network
- a supportive and stable full-time faculty dedicated to mentoring you through the program and helping you make professional decisions and career choices
- a website that can be accessed from your home computer to establish contact with faculty and students from other cohorts
- a program that is supported by dissertation mentors that are assigned to each student in the cohort