A-State's Student Health Center (SHC) provides quality health care to students in an unbiased and friendly environment that promotes student and community wellness. Services provided include management of chronic health conditions, acute illnesses, minor injuries, physicals, specific female and male exams, and immunizations.
The Student Health Center maintains strict HIPAA guidelines. All information obtained from students is confidential. Patient information will not be given to parents, teachers, etc. without prior consent and authorization from the student. For any questions or concerns, please contact the Student Health Center.
In order to serve you better, we prefer you call us at (870) 972-2054 to make an appointment.
To be prepared for your visit to the Student Health Center you should:
- Fill out our New Patient Packet and bring to your appointment
- Bring your Student ID & Health Insurance Card
- Know all medications & doses you are currently taking
- Know your medication allergies & sensitivities
The Arkansas Campaign to Prevent Unplanned Pregnancy presents the following video;
The Student Health Center offers patients gynecological exams, testing, and a variety of birth control methods including;
- 3-month progesterone injections
- Combined and progestin-only birth control pills
- The birth control patch
- Barrier methods such as condoms