A-State's Student Health Center (SHC) provides an array of medical services including:
- Treatment of Minor Illness and Injury
- Physical Exams
- Female and Male Exams
- PAP Smears
- STI Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Prevention (birth control, condoms, etc.)
Students may be referred to other facilities for additional laboratory tests, x-rays, diagnostic imaging, counseling, or specialized services as deemed necessary by our staff.
In order to serve you better, we prefer you call us at (870) 972-2054 to schedule an appointment for medical services. Students who walk-in will be scheduled for the next available appointment slot.
To be prepared for your visit to the Student Health Center you should:
- Bring your Student ID & Health Insurance Card
- Know all medications & doses you are currently taking
- Know your medication allergies & sensitivities