What is Faculty180?
Faculty180 is a web-based faculty activity reporting and evaluation software designed by academics to simplify and streamline data collection and reporting in academe.
Why are we transitioning to Faculty180?
Faculty180 will serve as a central common repository where consistent faculty productivity information can be stored with streamlined input and easy access, across all colleges. The adoption of such a system will allow faculty to enter their productivity data just one time, rather than gathering it together anew each time it is requested.
How will Faculty180 benefit faculty?
Faculty180 will save faculty members’ time by:
- Reducing redundancies by storing all data in one location
- Reducing data requests from administration (administrators will be able to access the data already entered into Faculty180)
- Automating the PRT process (Please note: this feature is still being developed and is not yet available. Please continue to follow the standard PRT procedure until further notice)
- Giving faculty members the capability to automatically generate documents such as curricula vitae, and biosketches for grant applications
- Allowing faculty to search for other A-State faculty members by research interest to find collaborators for research or grants
How do I input my data?
You are not required to complete any training before using Faculty180, but if you would like assistance, there are several resources available.
The ITTC Faculty Center will host live training sessions periodically. For those unable to attend a live session, a recording of the ITTC Faculty180 training is available for viewing at anytime on the MyCampus Faculty Community page.
There are also several videos (as well as text-based assistance) available to you for self-paced training inside Faculty180. Once you login to Faculty180, tutorial videos and text-based assistance will be available under the “Knowledge Base” section accessible from the dashboard. To access the Knowledge Base, click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right corner and select “Knowledge Base” from the menu. The “Knowledge Base” menu is designed to display topics based on the screen that you’re currently viewing in Faculty180, but it’s also searchable. A good place to start is to select “Knowledge Base” and then “Videos and Webinars.” The video, “An Overview of Faculty180,” is a useful introduction.
If further assistance is needed, you may contact the ITS Helpdesk at 870-972-3933, or Tiffany Keb.
How do I access Faculty180?
To access Faculty180, login to the MyCampus portal and click on the Faculty180 icon. If the Faculty180 icon is not visible, please contact Scott Wheat or Tiffany Keb.
When does my productivity data need to be entered?
Your productivity data may be entered into Faculty180 at any time, but must be reviewed, updated, and submitted, when formal input periods are initiated by your dean or department chair.