Malwarebytes Uninstall Process:
To Uninstall go to Control Panel.
- On the Startmenu, enter Control Panel in the search box and select Control Panel from the results.
- Select Programs> Programs and Features, and then select Malwarebytes’ Managed Client.
- Select Uninstall and Yes if prompted with Are you sure.
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall
- Select Malwarebytes
- Click Uninstall
INB Fix after the Upgrade:
Several people have experienced an issue with opening Banner INB after the weekend updates:
Below is a link to a document that might help to open this tool.
<<Java 8 for Macs>>
***Our Help Desk Work Order form has changed***
We are now using a portal for you to track and easily enter in all your Incident and Service request for IT. EasyVista is a platform that allows you to see where your issue is on the path to being resolved. We hope that you will find this as Easy as we have. (no pun intended)
Please use the following link for entering a Work Order into the system:
Consult the User Manual to guide you through the process or contact the IT Help Desk at 870-972-3933 for assistance. Please keep in mind that this is a new process for everyone, your patience is greatly appreciated.