Students Elect Members of 2016 Homecoming Court
Members of the 2016 Homecoming Court include (front, from left): Hannah Aldridge, Emilee Taylor and Erin Langley; (back) Emma Hoggard, Jared Tucker Gowen, Jacob Carter, John Hakenewerth, Dakota Galban and Kyle Moore. Hanna Dailey is not pictured.
JONESBORO – Students at Arkansas State University elected 10 of their classmates for the 2016 Homecoming Court. Members of the court were introduced at the Homecoming Week step show Monday night.
Voting for Queen and King is today (Oct. 13), with selections to be announced during the Court presentation Saturday at 5:30 p.m. prior to the Homecoming game kickoff at Centennial Bank Stadium.
SATURDAY UPDATE: Hannah Aldridge was elected Queen, and John Hakenewerth was elected King.
Members of the Homecoming Court, with hometown, sponsor, classification, major and parents are:
- Hannah Aldridge of Jonesboro, nominated by Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity; junior nutritional sciences/dietetics major. Parents are Roy and Stacy Aldridge of Jonesboro.
- Hanna Dailey of Jonesboro, nominated by Kappa Sigma Fraternity; senior mid-level education major. Parents are David Dailey of Ash Flat and Melissa Moore of Jonesboro.
- Emma Hoggard of Jonesboro, nominated by Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity; junior strategic communications major. Parents are Randy and Leith Hoggard of Jonesboro.
- Erin Langley of Beebe, nominated by the Honors College Association; senior biological sciences major. Parents are Roderick and Lisa Langley of Beebe.
- Emilee Taylor of Jonesboro, nominated by A-State College Republicans; senior Spanish major. Parents are Gaylon and Sandra Taylor of Jonesboro.
- Jacob Carter of Jonesboro, nominated by Sigma Chi Fraternity; senior biological sciences major. Parents are William and Sondra Carter of Jonesboro.
- Dakota Galban of Searcy, nominated by Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity; senior strategic communications major. Parents are Jackie and Jesse Galban of Searcy.
- Jared Gowen of Garner, nominated by the Honors College Association; senior biological sciences major. Parents are Steve and Chryl Gowen of Garner.
- John Hakenewerth of Jonesboro, nominated by Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority; junior public relations/advertising major. Parents are David and Melissa Hakenewerth of Jonesboro.
- Kyle Moore of Cabot, nominated by Delta Zeta Sorority; senior wildlife, fisheries, and conservation major. Parents are Duane Moore of Cabot and Lisa Gray of North Little Rock.
# # #