Advisement Services and Responsibilities
Advisement Services strives to enhance the quality of the undergraduate advising experience for both students and faculty of A-State. A variety of programs are offered throughout the year to meet these needs.
- On going advisor training
- Dissemination of pertinent advising information to departments
- Departmental consultation and/or related workshops
- Academic Advisor Committee on Excellence (AACE)
- Advising for undecided students
- Coordination of Restart@state Program
- Academic Assistance Workshops
- "One Stop" for quick advising questions
- Process Application for Withdrawal
- Transfer Student Assistance
- Find out who your department representative is on the AACE Committee.
- Share your view on advising and offer feedback for training topics.