Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Physical Therapist Assistant Program Director
Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
- MSHS, Arkansas State University (Health Science Education)
- BS, University of Central Arkansas (Physical Therapy)
- Arkansas Physical Therapy License
- Adult Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Patient Care Skills
- PTA Licensure Exam Pass Rates
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Arkansas Physical Therapy Association
- Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission
Mrs. Keith graduated in 1991 with a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from UCA. She worked at Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital in Jonesboro until August 2001 where she served as clinical instructor and department director for several years focusing on the treatment of spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries as well as other multi-traumas. Mrs. Keith became an instructor in the PTA program at ASU in the fall of 2001 and became the program director in 2005. She currently serves as a consultant to the Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission performing wheelchair evaluations for clients. She is also a physical therapist for the Beck PRIDE center for American's wounded veterans.