To post an available job opportunity for a PT or PTA position, please contact Rebecca Bridges at email@example.com or call 870-972-3591.
Little Bitty City Therapeutic Services - We are seeking an enthusiastic PT or certified PTA who is looking to work within a pediatric setting in the Hot Springs/Central Arkansas area. Hot Springs has been wonderful in allowing us grow as much as we have this last year and due to this unparalleled growth, we have a number of positions available between our therapy programs. We are currently offering a $2500 sign on bonus as well as competitive contract or wage reimbursement with benefits for wage employees. Please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email your resume, fax your resume to 501-525-5812 or call 501-428-1985. Posted 1/27/16
- Pediatric Therapy Associates - See our job opening >>> Posted 5/5/2016
- Galloway Therapy - PT and PTA positions available! North Little Rock, AR. Contact John Galloway at 501-319-7659 or email@example.com Posted 5/5/16
- St. Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital - Located in Sherwood, AR. Seeking 2 PTAs. Interested persons can apply at www.healthsouth.com , facility zip code is 72120. Or, contact Stacy Sawyer at 501-834-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Posted 5/5/16
- Ascent Children's Health Services - Mountain Home, AR. F/T PT needed. Please contact Kenneth Fields at 870-819-0284 or email@example.com Posted 5/5/16
- Orthosurgeons Physical Therapy - Little Rock, AR. Full-time position for an Arkansas-licensed Staff PT. This is an outpatient, orthopedic facility offering competitive salary/benefits. Great workplace environment! New grads welcome! Contact Steve Longinotti at 501-663-4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 5/5/16
Legacy Spine and Neurological Specialists is focused on providing the most conservative and comprehensive Spine and Neuroscience care possible. We offer the state of the art, minimally invasive surgery & non operative care of the spine and a wide spectrum of neurology and neurosurgery expertise. Our fast paced and energetic clinic is recruiting for the best applicant for a full time outpatient physical therapist position. The position involves working hands on with numerous patients with a wide range of spine and neurological and musculoskeletal conditions. This includes care for patients with co-existing hip, knee, shoulder and other orthopedic and musculoskeletal disorders. There are no holidays nor weekends of scheduled work. We offer a competitive starting salary for outpatient PT positions with bonus and raise opportunities. Generous employee benefits are provided. You will be working directly with our neurologists and neurosurgeons as well as pain management specialists to provide an essential component to our goal of comprehensive care. Please call Allie at 501-661-0077 ext 650 or email resumes to . Also please feel free to visit our website at . Our opportunity is available upon your graduation and the start up time will include complete hands on training with our E.H.R. and our existing staff. So apply today if you are interested in being a key partner in the best private practice outpatient Spine and Neurological practice in the nation!
Legacy Rehabilitation is seeking a full-time physical therapist to join our growing team in southeast Arkansas.
- Outpatient Setting
- Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- CEU reimbursement
- Company Paid Health Insurance
Legacy Rehabilitation was founded in 2002 by two physical therapists who continue to manage company operations. We currently service south Arkansas and North Louisiana. We not only provide staffing needs, but partner with our contract facilities to help grow their programs.For detailed job information, please contact Emily Gatlin at 318-255-5980 or email@example.com Posted 5/5/16