To post an available job opportunity for a PT or PTA position, please contact Rebecca Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 870-972-3591.
Pediatric Therapy Associates - See our job opening >>> Posted 5/5/2016
- Galloway Therapy - PT and PTA positions available! North Little Rock, AR. Contact John Galloway at 501-319-7659 or email@example.com Posted 5/5/16
- St. Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital - Located in Sherwood, AR. Seeking 2 PTAs. Interested persons can apply at www.healthsouth.com , facility zip code is 72120. Or, contact Stacy Sawyer at 501-834-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Posted 5/5/16
- Ascent Children's Health Services - Mountain Home, AR. F/T PT needed. Please contact Kenneth Fields at 870-819-0284 or email@example.com Posted 5/5/16
- Orthosurgeons Physical Therapy - Little Rock, AR. Full-time position for an Arkansas-licensed Staff PT. This is an outpatient, orthopedic facility offering competitive salary/benefits. Great workplace environment! New grads welcome! Contact Steve Longinotti at 501-663-4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 5/5/16
Legacy Spine and Neurological Specialists is focused on providing the most conservative and comprehensive Spine and Neuroscience care possible. We offer the state of the art, minimally invasive surgery & non operative care of the spine and a wide spectrum of neurology and neurosurgery expertise. Our fast paced and energetic clinic is recruiting for the best applicant for a full time outpatient physical therapist position. The position involves working hands on with numerous patients with a wide range of spine and neurological and musculoskeletal conditions. This includes care for patients with co-existing hip, knee, shoulder and other orthopedic and musculoskeletal disorders. There are no holidays nor weekends of scheduled work. We offer a competitive starting salary for outpatient PT positions with bonus and raise opportunities. Generous employee benefits are provided. You will be working directly with our neurologists and neurosurgeons as well as pain management specialists to provide an essential component to our goal of comprehensive care. Please call Allie at 501-661-0077 ext 650 or email resumes to . Also please feel free to visit our website at . Our opportunity is available upon your graduation and the start up time will include complete hands on training with our E.H.R. and our existing staff. So apply today if you are interested in being a key partner in the best private practice outpatient Spine and Neurological practice in the nation!
Legacy Rehabilitation is seeking a full-time physical therapist to join our growing team in southeast Arkansas.
- Outpatient Setting - Sign On Bonus - Competitive Salary - IRA - CEU reimbursement - Company Paid Health Insurance
Legacy Rehabilitation was founded in 2002 by two physical therapists who continue to manage company operations. We currently service south Arkansas and North Louisiana. We not only provide staffing needs, but partner with our contract facilities to help grow their programs.For detailed job information, please contact Emily Gatlin at 318-255-5980 or email@example.com Posted 5/5/16
- Kids Unlimited Learning Academy - seeking full-time physical and occupational therapists at our Searcy and Ft. Smith locations and part-time physical and occupational therapists at our Farmington location.
If you are a dedicated PT or OT looking for a great opportunity, join our multi-disciplinary team! This is a great opportunity to work a manageable patient load in a modern facility where you’ll enjoy a regular M-F day shift schedule and get to do what you know best!Our therapy services are provided on-site so no traveling is involved. You will collaborate with our in-house occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and the rest of the clinical team to provide a seamless continuum of care. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and we are currently offering sign-on bonuses for PTs and OTs! If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shelly at (870) 930-5832. Posted 6/20/16
- Progressive Therapy Kids - Seeking PTs and PTAs for pediatric openings. Multiple locations in Arkiansas. Excellent pay, health insurance, retirement plan. Contact Wendy 501-733-3317 or email email@example.com Posted 6/20/2016
- Howard Memorial Hospital - Physical Therapist Opportunity Available In Nashville, Arkansas: $10,000 sign-on/retention bonus available!!!!! Call for more information. (2 PT positions potentially available) Opportunity to treat a variety of outpatient, inpatient, and home health clientele in our modern 4300 square foot outpatient rehab facility offering physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We are proud to offer 1 to 1 patient care in a large gym area with new equipment including a Swimex for aquatic therapy. We are located on the campus of a state of the art, 20 bed critical access hospital in Nashville, AR (southwest AR between Hot Springs and Texarkana). Salary is commensurate with experience; new grad starting salary = $75,000. Call and let me tell you more about our facilities! Paul Cox, PT/ DPT (870) 845-8161 or (870) 845-8033, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Complete an online application at www.howardmemorial.com by clicking on the “Careers” link. Posted 6/22/16
Jefferson Regional Medical Center (JRMC) in Pine Bluff, AR- This 27-bed Inpatient Acute Rehab, CARF accredited unit provides comprehensive rehab services to those who have suffered strokes, amputations, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, closed head injuries, multiple trauma, spinal cord injuries, hip fractures, as well as hip and knee replacements. JRMC is a Kindred Clinical Education Site, where you will have the opportunity to learn from our Orthopedic Clinical specialist or Certified Lymphedema Therapist. Sign on bonus eligible, up to $5,000 up front or after your first year, we will give you an additional $2,500 towards your certification in one of these areas or an area of your choice. To learn more about this opportunity, you can contact recruiting specialist, Michelle VanDerBeck by email at Michelle.Vanderbeck@rehabcare.com or by phone 866-692-8207. I look forward to hearing from potential candidates soon. If you have any questions, you can reach me by email or phone. Thank you! Posted 6/22/2016