To post an available job opportunity for a PT or PTA position, please contact Diana Artero King at email@example.com or call 870-972-3591.
- Arkansas Children's Therapy Group - looking for Part Time and Full Time employees to join their team to help provide outstanding pediatric care to the children of central Arkansas. View more details and how to APPLY here >>> Posted 4/18/18
- Ozark Entities - seeking a Physical Therapist for both Ozark Home Healthcare and Ozark Rehab & Therapy located in Poplar Bluff, MO. Great benefits! Please visit www.Ozarktotalhealthcare.com for more information about their companies. Contact Ashley Tinsley at (573) 686-5510, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted 4/16/18
- Lonoke Physical Therapy, Inc. - They are growing there at Lonoke Physical Therapy, Inc. Their satellite location, ProMotion Physical Therapy, is looking for a full time Physical Therapist and their Lonoke Physical Therapy location is looking for a full time Physical Therapist Assistant. View more details and how to APPLY here >>> Posted 4/11/18
- Therapitas - in need of a PT & PTA in both their Tulsa and Oklahoma City locations. It would be a great opportunity for clinical fellowships and/or upon graduation! Therapitas' mission is to give hope to Latino children with developmental delays. They offer Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapy through their outpatient clinics located in the heart of Latino communities. Latino children with developmental delays are more likely to be unidentified until much later in childhood, and even then, they have limited resources for appropriate treatment. They are a tight knit group and work closely with their patients and their families to achieve positive growth. Spanish fluency is not required. Check out their website at http://therapitas.com/ and View more details of PT and APPLY here >>> or View more details of PTA and APPLY here >>> Posted 4/6/18
- Prime HealthCare Staffing - offers travel, and contract assignments throughout the United States. They have assignments in every state, in just about every setting, including; schools, hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health, and skilled nursing facilities. Prime HealthCare Staffing's allied health professionals are among the highest-paid healthcare professionals in the industry. They offer many incentives, rewards, and benefits including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, free continuing education with their exclusive Medbridge partnership, travel reimbursement, licensure reimbursement, mentorship, and much more. Here are two new travel assignments for Physical Therapists. (New Grads are encouraged to apply) View more and APPLY to Las Cruces, NM >>> or APPLY to Poulsbo, WA >>> Posted 3/15/18
- Orthopaetic Specialists of Dallas - is an outpatient orthopaedic based Physical Therapy clinic in Rockwall, TX looking to add a full-time Physical Therapist to their staff. View more details and how to APPLY here >>> Posted 3/7/18
- UAMS Kids First - is a clinic now looking for the Physical Therapist that provides evidence-based best-practice evaluation and therapy techniques for the birth to 5 populations with a variety of gross motor delays/disorders.
- BA in Physical Therapy plus two (2) years of experience in Physical Therapy OR Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Arkansas Physical Therapy License or eligible to obtain license within one (1) month of hire
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office preferred)
To apply for this position, visit jobs.uams.edu and search for requisition 2017-40634. UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence. Posted 2/8/18
- Balance Physical Therapy & Human Performance Center, Inc. - located in Salinas, CA is looking to hire full-time and/or part-time Physical Therapists. CPTA Link: View more details here and APPLY >>> Posted 2/7/2018
- Central TheraRehab - now hiring for Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapists for Central Arkansas. Locations in Bryant and Hot Springs. Accepting all applications for full time, part time, salary or contract services as well. Sign on Bonus of $1500 offered! Pediatric Outpatient clinic looking for high energy, organized, and driven therapist to treat a pediatric population. Full caseloads of up to 40 hours a week, no nights or weekends, no traveling. Accepting New Graduates as well! Sign on Bonus offered up until 2/28/17. Please email resumes to CentralTheraRehab@yahoo.com. Posted 1/23/2018
- Little Bitty City Therapeutic Services - is a pediatric clinic located in Hot Springs, AR. We offer developmental, speech, physical, occupational, and mental health services to children birth and up. Hiring for:
* Occupational Therapists
* Speech Pathologists
* Physical Therapists
* Pediatric Clinic
* New Graduates Welcome
* Moving Expenses Paid
* $2,500 Sign on Bonus
Visit www.lbcec.com to learn more. Resumes and applications can be sent to email@example.com, or can be brought in person at 154 Cornerstone Blvd, Hot Springs, AR 71913. Come join our team of professionals today! Posted 1/3/2018
- Arkansas Therapy Outreach in Hot Springs - Seeking a pediatric physical therapist for our growing Hot Springs clinic! As a leader in Child First therapy, ATO offers speech, occupational, physical, developmental, ABA and mental health therapies plus our REACH Autism Clinic in Benton. Looking to add a pediatric PT to our team in Hot Springs as soon as possible.
* SIGN ON BONUS
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Scheduling - part OR full time and set your own hours!
* Minimum Paperwork
* No Conferences
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Paid Time Off
* Paid License Fees
* Paid Continued Education Fees
* New Graduates Welcome - experienced mentors available
* We are eager to support the needs of our team in 2018!
Visit www.artherapyoutreach.com to learn more, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ATOhotsprings, refer to the attached documents, and contact Rebekah James to discuss this opportunity in detail: 501-481-8930 or firstname.lastname@example.org! Posted 1/2/2018
- The Green House Cottages of Belle Meade - has an opening for a Full Time PT position in Paragould. Fantastic campus with state of the art rehab gym and equipment. Offers benefits and PTO. ProCare Therapy Services. Please call Donna Joyce at 870-530-0955 to apply. Posted 11/28/17