To post an available job opportunity for a PT or PTA position, please contact Rebecca Bridges at email@example.com or call 870-972-3591.
- Ozark Health Rehabilitation - Looking for PTs/PTAs See the details >>> Posted 2/8/2017
- Easterseals Arkansas is looking for a physical therapist for their pediatric outpatient setting and developmental preschool in Little Rock, AR. See the details >>> Posted 2/8/2017
- Incite Rehab - has several openings for full-time PTs and PTAs in multiple areas of Arkansas. A list of openings can be found at: http://www.inciterehab.com/assets/pdf/currentopenings.pdf Posted 3/8/2017
- Cassady Children's Center - is looking for a full-time pediatric PT. They are located in Springdale, AR. CCC is an interdisciplinary outpatient clinic that provides private speech, occupational, and physical therapy services to children 0-18. We believe in a team approach and strive to provide the highest quality of services to our clients and their families. CCC offers a benefit package including: relocation costs, 3% Simple IRA match, continuing education coverage, professional liability insurance coverage, etc. Experienced therapists, as well as new graduates are encouraged to apply. Please visit www.cassadychildrenscenter.com for more information or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Christina Cerasale 479.419.9911 Posted 3/9/2017
- Intelligent Therapy Staffing has several openings for full-time RPTs in Fayetteville, AR, Memphis, TN, Nashville, TN, Knoxville, TN, and Springfield, MO. Please contact Debbie Mitchell at 615-382-7979 or email@example.com . Applications can be submitted at www.intelligenttherapy.com . Posted 3/13/2017
- Delta South Skilled Nursing - Looking for a PT to work in a new nursing home facility located in Sikeston, MO. The facility will offer inpatient and outpatient therapy. Job provides benefits. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 3/15/2017
- Kids Unlimited Learning Academy - is seeking passionate physical therapists to join our growing team of clinicians in Farmington, AR.
We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability – our core values.This position is open to both experienced and recently graduated therapists. Competitive pay and benefits including a sign-on bonus, no traveling, flexible hours, M-F day shift, no weekends or holidays. If interested call 870-930-5832 or email us at email@example.com Posted 3/28/17
- proCARE Therapy Services, LLC - Two full-time PT positions are available in NE Arkansas. Both are skilled nursing centers providing rehab to home services. Please call Donna Joyce at 870-530-0965 if interested. Posted 4/3/2017