To post an available job opportunity for a PT or PTA position, please contact Diana Artero King at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 870-972-3591.
- Ozark Health Rehabilitation - Looking for PTs/PTAs See the details >>> Posted 2/8/2017
- Easterseals Arkansas is looking for a physical therapist for their pediatric outpatient setting and developmental preschool in Little Rock, AR. See the details >>> Posted 2/8/2017
- Incite Rehab - has several openings for full-time PTs and PTAs in multiple areas of Arkansas. A list of openings can be found at: http://www.inciterehab.com/assets/pdf/currentopenings.pdf Posted 3/8/2017
- Cassady Children's Center - is looking for a full-time pediatric PT. They are located in Springdale, AR. CCC is an interdisciplinary outpatient clinic that provides private speech, occupational, and physical therapy services to children 0-18. We believe in a team approach and strive to provide the highest quality of services to our clients and their families. CCC offers a benefit package including: relocation costs, 3% Simple IRA match, continuing education coverage, professional liability insurance coverage, etc. Experienced therapists, as well as new graduates are encouraged to apply. Please visit www.cassadychildrenscenter.com for more information or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Christina Cerasale 479.419.9911 Posted 3/9/2017
- Intelligent Therapy Staffing has several openings for full-time RPTs in Fayetteville, AR, Memphis, TN, Nashville, TN, Knoxville, TN, and Springfield, MO. Please contact Debbie Mitchell at 615-382-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications can be submitted at www.intelligenttherapy.com . Posted 3/13/2017
- Delta South Skilled Nursing - Looking for a PT to work in a new nursing home facility located in Sikeston, MO. The facility will offer inpatient and outpatient therapy. Job provides benefits. Please email resumes to email@example.com Posted 3/15/2017
- Kids Unlimited Learning Academy - is seeking passionate physical therapists to join our growing team of clinicians in Farmington, AR.
We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability – our core values.This position is open to both experienced and recently graduated therapists. Competitive pay and benefits including a sign-on bonus, no traveling, flexible hours, M-F day shift, no weekends or holidays. If interested call 870-930-5832 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 3/28/17
- proCARE Therapy Services, LLC - Two full-time PT positions are available in NE Arkansas. Both are skilled nursing centers providing rehab to home services. Please call Donna Joyce at 870-530-0965 if interested. Posted 4/3/2017
- The Green House Cottages of Belle Meade - has an opening for a Full Time PT position in Paragould. Fantastic campus with state of the art rehab gym and equipment. Offers benefits and PTO. ProCare Therapy Services. Please call Donna Joyce at 870-530-0955 to apply. Posted 11/28/17
- Arkansas Therapy Outreach in Hot Springs - Seeking a pediatric physical therapist for our growing Hot Springs clinic! As a leader in Child First therapy, ATO offers speech, occupational, physical, developmental, ABA and mental health therapies plus our REACH Autism Clinic in Benton. Looking to add a pediatric PT to our team in Hot Springs as soon as possible.
* SIGN ON BONUS
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Scheduling - part OR full time and set your own hours!
* Minimum Paperwork
* No Conferences
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Paid Time Off
* Paid License Fees
* Paid Continued Education Fees
* New Graduates Welcome - experienced mentors available
* We are eager to support the needs of our team in 2018- contact us to learn more!
Visit www.artherapyoutreach.com to learn more, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ATOhotsprings,, refer to the attached documents, and contact Rebekah James to discuss this opportunity in detail: 501-481-8930 or email@example.com! Posted 1/2/2018
- Little Bitty City Therapeutic Services - is a pediatric clinic located in Hot Springs, AR. We offer developmental, speech, physical, occupational, and mental health services to children birth and up. Hiring for:
* Occupational Therapists
* Speech Pathologists
* Physical Therapists
* Pediatric Clinic
* New Graduates Welcome
* Moving Expenses Paid
* $2,500 Sign on Bonus
Visit www.lbcec.com to learn more. Resumes and applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be brought in person at 154 Cornerstone Blvd, Hot Springs, AR 71913. Come join our team of professionals today! Posted 1/3/2018