LEARNING BY DOING
***The School of Nursing policy on the CR/NCR grading scale can be found here.***
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-22 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN BSN
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-22 Online LPN-AASN program
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-22 LPN-AASN program at Jonesboro, West Memphis and Mountain Home
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-24 Traditional BSN Program program
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
Please check our website frequently for future updates/changes to the admission-testing schedule
To see a list of employment opportunities within the School of nursing, follow this link.
School of Nursing Accreditation and Approval
The School of Nursing at Arkansas State University is approved by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing. The Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master's/Post-Master's Certificate nursing programs at Arkansas State University located in Jonesboro, Arkansas are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate and Baccalaureate nursing programs is Continuing Accreditation. The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Master's/Post-Master's Certificate nursing programs is Continuing Accreditation with Conditions. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.us/accreditedprograms/programSearch.htm.
The Doctorate of Nursing Practice nursing education program is a Candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326, Phone (404) 975-5000.