Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Director of Student Health Center
APRN, MSN, FNP-BC
- M.S.N., Arkansas State University, 2009
- B.S.N., Arkansas State University, 2004
- A.A.S., Arkansas State University, 1995
- Advanced Practice Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Northeast Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association
- American College of Health Association
Victoria Williams, A.P.N., served previously as assistant director of the ASU Student Health Center before being promoted to director in fall 2012. Prior to her work in college health nursing, Williams' twelve year nursing career included experience in medical-surgical, emergency medicine, and maternal-child care.