Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Gail Hudson
Professor of Marketing
- BA, Economics, University of Michigan
- MBA, Arkansas State University
- PhD, Marketing, University of Alabama
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Student learning
- Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce
- Sustaining life member of the ASU Alumni Association
- Board Member, Better Life Counseling Center
- Board Member, Cardiology Associates Foundation
I am originally from Michigan and have lived in the south since 1980. Prior to entering academic teaching I worked in banking. I have taught at a public and private university. I came to ASU in 1985 and became department chair in 2005. I enjoy non-profit work and marketing research for small business. I am the parent of two ASU students and one King Charles Spaniel and am an avid reader.