Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Philip Tew
Assistant Professor of Finance
- Ph.D., University of Mississippi (Finance)
- J.D., University of Mississippi
- M.Tax., University of Mississippi
- M.B.A., University of Mississippi
- B.B.A., University of Mississippi (Managerial Finance, Banking, and General Business)
- Corporate Finance
- Markets and Institutions
- Financial Distress / Bankruptcy
- Small Business / Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Management Association
- Southern Finance Association
- Southwestern Finance Association
- Eastern Finance Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Mississippi Bar
Tew is a 2009 graduate of The University of Mississippi with a Ph.D. in Finance and minors in Econometrics and Management Information Systems.
He is married to the former Kerry O'Meara of Jonesboro, AR.
Since 1998, he has been a member of the Mississippi Bar and employed as Legal Counsel for Enterprise Corporation of the Delta / Hope Community Credit Union, a group of economic development companies that provide commercial, consumer, and mortgage loans to companies and individuals in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Prior to Arkansas State University, Tew was an instructor at The University of Mississippi and a visiting instructor at Mississippi State University.