Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Ashraf Elsayed, P.E.
Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL. August 1995
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL. August 1991
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, May 1982
Professional Engineer: TN, MS, AR, AL, IN, OH, KY, SC, MO, UT, LA
- Soil mechanics
- Foundation engineering
- Civil engineering Materials
- Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical earthquake engineering
- Transportation materials
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Geo Institute
- Arkansas State Governor Earthquake Advisory Council (GEAC)
- West Tennessee Structural Engineers Association
- West Tennessee Geotechnical Group
- Registered professional engineer in Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, Utah, and North Carolina
During 27 years of engineering practice, Ashraf has been involved in the design and construction of key transportation and industrial projects in the United States, Trinidad, and the Middle East. He has served as the chief engineer of Hall, Blake & Associates; a geotechnical and materials testing consulting firm in Memphis, Tennessee. He also served as a senior geotechnical engineer at Hamza Associates; an international consulting firm based in Cairo, Egypt.
Building: Lab Science West