Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Women's Business Leadership Center
Our Mission: Committed to Cultivating Confident and Capable Young Girls and Women Setting and Achieving High Goals on Their Paths to College and Careers.
We are committed to education and achievement. We are a center without boundaries, and our initiatives include:
- Generous new scholarships for girls and women.
- An engaging annual Women's Business Leadership Conference.
- Exciting Leadership Academies for girls in various areas in Arkansas.
- Improved opportunities for internships for women.
- Distinguished guest speakers throughout the year.
- Encouragement and support of research about women and leadership.
We are committed to mentorship and caring. We will provide opportunities for mentoring from junior high through career, including:
- A unique, structured Step Up, Reach Back mentoring program and training and support.
- Peer to peer mentoring opportunities
- Near peer mentoring
- Group mentoring and networking
- Reverse mentoring
- Virtual mentoring
We are committed to partnering and collaboration. We have already begun the process of partnering and collaboration, and we will continue expanding our list of partners and friends. Groups we will work with include:
- Girl Scouts
- Upward Bound
- Women's Career Closet
- High School Counselors
- STEM Partners on the Arkansas State University Campus
- Business & Professional Women
- Many other Business, Community and Education Partners