Welcome to Arkansas State University!
+ Campus alert: A-State Closed Jan. 16

A-State Closed on Jan. 16 due to winter precipitation.

Arkansas State University is closed today, Tuesday, Jan. 16, due to winter precipitation. All winter response staff members are requested to report to their duty stations.

Overnight, snow fall made conditions for students, faculty and staff hazardous.

"Our administrative team determined the snowfall was going to be heavier than forecast and while today was scheduled to be the first day of class for the spring 2018 semester, I've decided it is best that we cancel classes for today," Chancellor Kelly Damphousse said.

All classes at the Jonesboro and Paragould locations are cancelled. Online classes continue.

While offices and classes are closed, university residential life areas continue to operate to support the on-campus student population.

Important Updates

  • The American Spiritual Ensemble will perform at Fowler Center's Riceland Hall tonight at 7:30pm.
  • For students living on-campus, Acansa Dining Hall will operate under "brunch hours" with service from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and then 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
  • ETS testing candidates that were scheduled for today should contact the Testing Center in the Reng Student Union at 972-2038 when A-State reopens and they will assist with rescheduling.
  • The Red WOLF Center will open today on winter weather hours of noon until 5 p.m.
  • Dean B. Ellis Library is closed all day today.

For updates on A-State events, please check the university’s official website AState.edu or social media feeds, Facebook.com/ArkansasState or @ArkansasState on Twitter.

More Information
University Communications

Emergency Contact
University Police

Social Media
Facebook Twitter
X Close

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How Do I Consent To Receive My 1098T Online?

    Students who consent to receiving their 1098T online do not have to worry about their billing address or the form being lost in the mail. They are also able to print the form multiple times after it is uploaded. 

    Log into myCampus. Click on the following links:

    • Self Service
    • Student
    • Student Records
    • myBill
    • My Account
    • Agreements
    • Paperless 1098T
    • Change
    • Accept Consent

  • Why Do I Get a 1098T Tax Form?

    The 1098T Tax Form is used by eligible educational institutions to report information about their students to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as required by the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997. This form is intended to assist students in the preparation of federal income tax returns. An accountant, intern, or Internal Revenue Service can best advise students in the utilization of this form when preparing tax documents.

  • Where Can I find the 1098T Tax Form?

    Log into myCampus. Click on the following links:

    • Self-Service Banner
    • Student
    • Student Records
    • myBill
    • eStatements Tab
    • 1098T Tax Statement Section 
  • How do I view my bill online?

    Students may view their bill and print with the official ASU letterhead.

    Log into myCampus. Click on the following links:

    • SSB Self-Service
    • Student
    • Student Records
    • myBill
    • eStatements tab
    • View Bill
  • How do I set up direct deposit?

    Students may set up and change their direct deposit information online for excess financial aid and other student related refunds.

    Log into myCampus.  Click on the following links:

    • SSB Self-Service
    • Student
    • Student Records
    • myBill
    • eRefunds tab
    • Set Up Account
    • Choose Your Account Type (Checking or Savings)
    • Enter Routing Number (Consists of 9 Digits)
    • Enter Account Number and Confirm
    • Save
  • Do you offer an Online Installment Plan?

    Students have the option to pay their account in installments with a required $40.00 fee.

    Log into myCampus. Click on the following links:

    • SSB Self-Service
    • Student
    • Student Records
    • myBill
    • Payment Plans tab
    • Enroll Now

    Students enrolled in programs with A-State Online Services ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for Installment Plans.

  • What address is my bill and refund check sent to?

    Student Account refunds and important information are mailed to the billing address on file.  Please ensure that a correct billing address has been established so that all documents are received.

    Log into myCampus. Click on the following links:

    • SSB Self -Service
    • Personal Information
    • Update Addresses and Phones
      • To update an existing billing address, click on the blue "Current" link.
      • To create a new billing address, click on "Type of Address" at the bottom of the page, select Billing and click Submit.
      • Enter address and click submit.

    To remove a "bad address" hold, please e-mail sasbillpayment@astate.edu after completion. Request that your hold be lifted including your name and ID number.

  • How do I add an Authorized User to myBill?

    Students can give others (parents, employers, etc.) the ability to access their account information.  In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent.  Adding an authorized user an individual may view your account information and make payments on your behalf.

    Log into myCampus. Click on the following links:

    • SSB Self-Service
    • Student
    • Student Records
    • myBill
    • Authorized Users tab
    • Follow steps to add authorized user
  • I want to appeal my tuition charges. What do I do next?

    The Appeal process is for students charged ASU tuition and mandatory fees for a course that they did not attend or dropped after the refund period due to extenuating circumstances.  For your appeal to be reviewed by the Appeals Committee, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 870-972-2285 or by email at sasbillpayment@astate.edu.

  • If I have other questions, who should I contact?
    Registration, Residency Status, VA Registrar 870-972-2031
    International Student Questions International Programs 870-972-2329
    Housing and Meal Plans Residence Life 870-972-2042
    Loans, Scholarship, Pell Grants Financial Aid 870-972-2310
    Parking Decals, Parking Tickets Parking Services 870-972-2945
    Library Fines Library 870-972-3077