University Policy states that tuition is due and payable no later than the fifth class day of the term. Students should regularly view their Account by term to verify accurate information. Students can view their account and print their bill on official letterhead by accessing MyBill. Students with remaining balances after financial aid or students not receiving financial aid must use one of the following payment options:
1. Pay Online (MyBill) - Pay with Credit Card or Bank Account
Online payments are an easy and convenient way of making payments. You can access your bill and make payments online though myCampus. To find your bill, follow these steps:
- Login to myCampus
- Click on Self Service Banner
- Student Records
The following DEPOSITS CANNOT be made online.
- International Deposit
- Doctorial Cohort (Business)
- FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- Nursing Anestesia
2. Pay at Cashier's Window - Check, Cash or Credit Card (Located on 2nd Floor of Student Union)
3. Mail Payment to our Office - Treasurer's Office, P.O. Box 2640, State University, AR 72467
4. Online Payment Plan - $40 fee required (only Spring and Fall Terms)
5. International Wires - Flywire
6. Payroll Deduction (For Benefited Employees Only) - Please contact our office for more information.
Any unpaid charges will remain the liability of the debtor and will be remitted to a collection agency is not pain in full. The debtor will bear all collection costs and attorney's fees associated with this debt.
Late fees will be assessed for outstanding or past due balances monthly.
Students enrolled in the current semester who fail to clear their accounts may not register for subsequent semesters until all charges have been paid. The University reserves the right to deny the release of the student's record and related information until outstanding charges have been resolved.
Any unpaid charges will remain the liability of the debtor and will be remitted to a collection agency if not paid in full. The debtor will bear all collection costs and attorney's fees associated with this debt.