Tuition and Fees Refund Policy
Students are responsible for dropping/withdrawing from all classes they are not attending.
When courses are dropped, the following refund policy determines the amount refunded to the student account (this excludes students enrolled in A-State Online Services programs):
- Fall and Spring Term (Full Term courses)
- First 5 days of courses: 100% refund
- Next 5 days of courses: 75% refund
- Summer I and Summer II
- First 2 days of courses: 100% refund
- Next 2 days of courses: 75% refund
- Interim Courses
- 1st day of courses: 100% refund
**Please contact Student Accounts for the Refund Policy for a shorter term course.