Tuition and Fees Refund Policy
Students are responsible for dropping/withdrawing from all classes they are not attending.
When courses are dropped, the following refund policy determines the amount refunded to the student account (this excludes Large Scale Distance Education courses):
- Fall and Spring Term (Full Term courses)
- First 5 days of courses: 100% refund
- Next 5 days of courses: 75% refund
- Summer I and Summer II
- First 2 days of courses: 100% refund
- Next 2 days of courses: 75% refund
- Interim Courses
- 1st day of courses: 100% refund
**Please contact Student Accounts for the Refund Policy for a shorter term course.