Teaching Area Add-On
Please provide the following for an In-State or Out-of-State application for Reading Specialist K-12, Gifted and Talented K-12 and Special Education P-4, Special Education 4-12, or Special Education K-12:
Place all documents in one packet and mail to Dr. Audrey Bowser at the address below.
- Application Form – Out of State (Institutional Verification/Recommendation Form) or in-state (Application for Educator’s License in Arkansas) licensure form the state from which you are seeking licensure.
- Official A-State transcript providing confirmation of graduate degree or Professional Certificate
- Must have graduation date listed on transcript. You may go online and request an official transcript be sent to you and then enclose it in your packet of information you will mail to the licensure officer.
- A signed copy of your POS is required if you have not graduated with the degree area in which you are seeking licensure.
- A copy of your Praxis II score report.
- A copy of your current teaching license.
Please send Teaching Area Add-On licensure application packets to: