Social for Academics: A Guide for Using Social Media
Session Presented by Dr. Bill Smith, Executive Director of Marketing and Communications.
We understand it is not always convenient to attend conferences and training seminars. ITTC provides the opportunity to view blackboard webinars on either a live or pre-recorded basis. We also provide ITTC developed webinars on a variety of subjects as well.
Advanced Blackboard Learn Webinar Series
Please click the following links to view the Blackboard Learn Webinar Series
Blackboard Webinars - Recorded
Please click the following links to view the recorded Blackboard Learn Online Bootcamp.
Other Recorded Sessions
Please click the following link to view the recorded sessions.
- Creating Effective Multiple Choice Questions
- View a copyright presentation by ASU Legal Counsel, Lucinda McDaniel >>
- View webinar video-Applying Recent Copyright Court Decisions to Distance Ed >>
- View webinar video-Legal Issues for Faculty: How Not to Get Sued >>
- View webinar video-Flipped Classroom
- View webinar video-Helping Introverts
ITTC offers a range of classes to help faculty grow, improve, and to make the best use of technology.
We will be hosting open labs every week throughout the year:
- Monday and Tuesday mornings
- Thursday and Friday afternoons
It's an opportunity to experiment and to ask questions with ITTC staff. It's your lab--use it! More information on available times is available in our scheduler.
Reserve the ITTC Lab
The Interactive Teaching and Technology Center is happy to provide its 25-seat computer lab for faculty reservation. This technologically enhanced classroom is ideal for more advanced needs, such as interactive lectures, computerized exam proctoring, and multimedia presentations.
- Accommodates 25 students with Windows 7 machines
- Presenter's table with projector, SmartBoard, and laptop connects
- Headphones available for students
- Additional software installed upon request
- Lab technicians on-site for support needs
- Available from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (subject to lab availability)
You can view current lab reservations and openings here on our current schedule (opens in a new window). Call the ITTC at (870) 972-2334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to double-check availability and make your reservation.
Things to Consider
Lab may be reserved for a maximum of four hours per day, for up to five successive business days. Additional software must be provided at least one week in advance. The ITTC cannot offer full support for outside software. Lab technicians are not available to proctor exams. The reserver or a representative must be present in the lab during the extent of the reservation if students are present.
ITTC offers training institutes each semester to the campus community. Check this page for announcements of future institutes.
Faculty, Adjuncts, TAs, and/or Others that use Instructional Technology
Applicant submits Scope of Work to their respective Dean (see application process description below. A scope document is required for all attendees, stipend and non‐stipend alike.)
A limited number of ITTC paid stipends are available (Stipends are not required for attendance, any faculty can attend) For more information and the application process Click Here.