ShareSpace is the recommended application to securely submit personally identifiable information. The recipient has 72 hours to download the file(s).
Sending personally identifiable information through email is not recommended. It is acceptable to fax if the recipient can retrieve the fax as soon as it is sent. Contact the recipient before sending the file to them.
- Login to myCampus to access ShareSpace in the Employee folder: https://mycampus.astate.edu.
- Enter your A-State user name and password.
- Click on the Browse button to upload the document(s).
- Select the Download Receipt checkbox and click on Upload. By selecting the Download Receipt checkbox, the sender will be notified via email when the recipient downloads the file. The sender can then delete the file in ShareSpace or it will automatically expire after 72 hours.
- Click on the file link to return to the ShareSpace file list in the verification window.
- To send the file, click on the e-Mail link.
- Enter the recipient's email address and click on Send. To enter multiple addresses, use the semi-colon (;).
- Close the browser window to exit the application.
The recipient will receive an email message with the invitation to download the ticket. The recipient should not forward or reply to this email. Anyone who receives the email will have access to download the file(s).