Anyone can nominate a Professor of the Month and anyone on campus can be the Professor of the Month. The following are the criteria used by the LOAC—Professor of the Month Committee:
- Nominee must have a student-learning assessment story that consists of the following three elements:
- A “before” situation with either quantitative or qualitative data that initiates a change in pedagogy, curriculum, internship, practicum, clinical experience, and/or student activity,
- An implemented course or program change (a wide variety of changes will be considered)
- And an “after” or results story.
- Assessment venue can be nearly anything: course, program, internship, practicum, student research, etc.
- Nominee must agree to a video-taped interview
- Nominee must agree to facilitate recruiting a current student or recent alum testimonial