For many students, The Honors College is an important factor in their decision to attend Arkansas State University. Honors Ambassadors guide prospective students through their college decision-making process by answering questions, offering their personal advice, and supporting those who chose to come to A-State.
Expectations of Honors Ambassadors
- Be a welcoming, authentic representative of The Honors College
- Be well-informed about A-State and The Honors College
- Offer excellent customer service to prospective students and their families
Responsibilities of Honors Ambassadors
- Attend A-State Recruitment Events
- Participate in the Prospective Honors Student Facebook Group
- Show your room in the HLLC (if you live there)
- Participate in Honors Phone-a-Thon
- Attend Honors Reception Day
Perks of Honors Ambassadors
- Learn more about what is NEW in The Honors College
- Gain practical leadership skills
- Share personal experiences and offer guidance to potential Honors Students
- FREE FOOD (pizza, Chinese, etc.) at Phone-a-Thon and other Honors Ambassador events
Applications have closed for the 2014-2015 academic year. 2015-2016 applications will be accepted during Spring 2015.
If you have any questions about the Honors Ambassadors program, contact Jamie Beck, Assistant Director of The Honors College.