For many students, The Honors College is an important factor in their decision to attend Arkansas State University. Honors Ambassadors guide prospective students through their college decision-making process by answering questions, offering their personal advice, and supporting those who chose to come to A-State.
Expectations of Honors Ambassadors
- Be a welcoming, authentic representative of the Honors College
- Be well-informed about A-State and the Honors College
- Offer excellent customer service to prospective students and their families
- Attend Honors special events and encourage HCA membership
Responsibilities of Honors Ambassadors
- Participate in A-State Preview Days
- Participate in Operation Move-In
- Participate in Activate
- Participate in the Honors Freshmen Facebook Group
- Participate in Honors Phone & Text-a-Thon
- Participate in Honors Orientation
- Participate in Honors Recruitment Events
Perks of Honors Ambassadors
- Learn more about what is NEW in the Honors College
- Gain practical leadership skills
- Share experiences and offer guidance to prospective Honors students
- FREE T-SHIRT and FREE FOOD at Honors Ambassador events
The 2018-2019 Honors Ambassador application is now available.
This year we will be accepting a limited number of volunteers, so be sure you can meet the expectations of being an Honors Ambassador before applying.
If you have any questions about the Honors Ambassador program, contact:
Tyler Childress, Co-Coordinator of Honors Ambassadors