Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Faculty Development Form
- This form must be submitted to the departmental Faculty Development Committee by the departmental deadline. Check with the department office for these deadlines.
- The Departmental Faculty Development Committee will submit their recommendation to the Department Chair.
- The Department Chair will commit funds, as available, and forward the form to the College Dean.
- The College Faculty Development Committee will commit funds, as available, and notify the applicant.
- To be considered for college funds, the proposal must first be considered by the relevant departmental committee. For 2013-14, this committee will meet three times, on or around these dates: October 15, 2013; January 24, 2014; March 14, 2014.
- Link here to the Travel Services page for Official Map Mileage, Trip Optimizer, Daily Lodging and Meal Allowances, etc.