The purpose of the A-State Delta STEM Education Center is to enrich the knowledge and teaching practices of teachers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics by linking A-State to K-12 public schools, educational service cooperatives, and businesses, and providing services and resources for teachers, administrators, and students.
Partnership Services Areas
The Delta STEM Education Center works as a partnership to assist Arkansas Educators in the pursuit for excellence in education.
- The Delta STEM Education center primarily serves Crowley's Ridge and Great Rivers Educational Cooperatives.
The Delta STEM Education Center is a nonprofit organization. Cost to Local Education Agency (LEA) is limited to covering the actual cost for the services provided.
- ACTAAP Preparation
- Common Core Training
- Curriculum Alignment
- Fostering Algebraic Thinking Training
- Geometer’s Sketchpad® Training
- Grant Supported Graduate Courses
- Grant Writing Assistance
- Hands-on Math/Science Workshops
- Math/Science/Literacy Family Nights
- Calculator Training
- Performance Assessment Training
- Science/Math Probe Training
- Technology Integration Training
- Online Professional Development
- Fossil Kits
- FOSS Kits
- Fraction Island Kits
- GPS Units
- Interactive Resources
- Lab Aids
- LEGO Kits
- NASA Materials
- Science Kits
- Science Probes
- SEPUP Kits
- Teacher Guides
- Video Cameras
- Web Resources
- WET/Wild Materials
The SMART Portal provides a collection of lessons that address Arkansas Common Core State Standards for Mathematics and Arkansas Science Standards. A matrix of web resources is also available.
Visit the portal >>