Application Steps for the Program
|Step 1||General Study Abroad Online Application|
|Step 2||Program Application|
Japanese Studies Summer Program 2019
Program Date: June 11- July 8
A-State Application Deadline
January 22, 2019
What’s in it for me?
- Approximately $700 scholarship from Saitama to cover housing for one month
- Off-Campus housing or accommodation with a host family
- Saitama tuition waived for up to 6 credit hours taught in English
- Apply for the Study Abroad Travel Voucher to help offset the cost of airfare
What’s Not Included?
- A-State tuition and fees
- Student roundtrip airfare
- Domestic travel expenses
- Pocket money
Apply for the Saitama University JASSO Scholarship and discover what Japan has to offer throughout a 4-week intensive Japanese Studies Program. There are a variety of courses to choose from, as well as, weekend excursions in and around the Saitama/Tokyo area.
Funding and space are limited! Priority deadline for a completed application packet to the Study Abroad Office is January 22, 2019
|Program Cost||Monthly Cost||Airfare & Other expenses|
|See Brochure||See Brochure||*Airfare|
(For currency conversion: www.oanda.com.)*Estimated costs are subject to change. Please refer to the brochure for details.
Are you interested in studying in Japan for a semester or year?