The Academic Calendar Committee is responsible for studying and making recommendations regarding the university academic calendar. The committee provides information on calendars of other universities such as length of semester, start/end of classes. The committee reports to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Research.
Membership consists of three undergraduate students appointed annually by the SGA; one graduate student appointed annually by the GSC; four faculty members from different colleges appointed (staggered two-year term) by the Faculty Senate; two staff members appointed (staggered two-year term) by the Staff Senate; one dean appointed (two-year term) by the Academic Deans Council; one chair appointed (two-year term) by the Chairs Council;Dean of Continuing Education and Community Outreach; one representative from ASU-Beebe appointed by that Chancellor; one representative from ASU-Mountain Home appointed by that Chancellor; one representative from ASU-Newport appointed by that Chancellor, and one representative from each of the following offices: Information and Technology Services, Admissions, Registrar, Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Research, and Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (two-year terms). The committee elects a chair at the beginning of each academic year.
- Kelsy Dement – ASUJ Student Rep, SGA
- Amanda Morales – ASUJ Student Rep.
- Alicia Rose – ASU Newport Student
- Audrey Wood – ASUJ student
- Pradeep Mishra - ASUJ Faculty Senate
- Lisa Waggoner – ASUJ Faculty Senate
- Sandra Combs – ASUJ Faculty Senate
- Sandra Bevill – ASUJ Faculty Senate
- Phillip Ladd – ASUJ Staff Senate
- Thilla Sivakumaran - Dean’s Council ASUJ
- Beverly Boals Gilbert – Dean’s Council ASUJ
- Debra Ingram – Chair’s Council ASUJ
- Amy Mahan – ASU Beebe
- Karen Hopper – ASU MH
- Robert Summers – ASU Newport
- Karen Baker – ASUN
- Karen Vardell – ITS - ASUJ
- Jason Crittenden – Admissions - ASUJ
- Registrar – Tracy Finch – ASUJ
- Gina Hogue - ASUJ