Steps to Access Transfer/Degree Audit Self-Service
Step 1: Create an account.
For best results, create a login account so that you can save your transfer and degree evaluations and return to it at later date for updating courses completed and intended degrees: https://degreeworks.astate.edu/TransferEquivalency/#/
Step 2: Answer a few questions about your choices
- Term that you plan to enroll
- Intended Level ( undergraduate only)
- Degree that you want to pursue
- Intended Field of Study (major)
- Emphasis Area (if any)
- Intended Minor (If any)
Step 3: Select your institution(s) and courses you took including the term that you took the courses /credit hours/ grades
- First search the name of your college/university and then click you selection.
- Next, type in your first class by name (and if we have the course in our system) you’ll be able to add it to your transfer work.
- Once a class is selected, enter the term in which you attempted/completed the course, credit hours received, grade received, and the type of credits earned (semester, quarter, etc.).
- Select “Proceed” to successfully add to your transfer work.
Please include courses from all institutions you have previously attended or currently attending.
If a course that you have completed at another institution is not found, that is an indicator that we have not previously evaluated the course. You can get in touch with Office of Admissions at A-State for any questions
Step 4: Review your unofficial degree evaluation for A-State
Please note that the transfer and degree evaluation reports that you have created are NOT official. Rather, they should be used as a guide to help you understand how your classes taken at previous institutions may transfer to Arkansas State University and may apply to degree requirements.
Your degree audit can also be downloaded as a PDF for printing purposes.
Official transfer and degree evaluations are not completed until you have submitted your official transcripts and you are fully admitted to Arkansas State University.
For more information on how to apply or to check your application status please contact the Office of Admissions.