The Procurement & Travel Services mission is to provide the university with services that effectively and efficiently respond to their operating needs.
- To procure all materials and services which meet the quality, quantity and delivery requirements of University departments.
- To obtain the highest value for each dollar spent.
- To foster and maintain good working relationships with campus departments through an understanding of their purposes and objectives.
- To promote the principles of open competitive bidding and impartiality.
- To maintain a high level of professional ethics and integrity.
- To provide potential suppliers with equal consideration of their products and services.
- To foster a high standard of public relations within the University, with vendors and the general public.
- To acquaint faculty and staff with the practices and procedures employed by the Procurement & Travel Office.
- To provide information and consultation to faculty and staff relative to products, sources and procurement options available to them.
To continue to search for the best quality at the best price which meets the requirement of the user.