Terms for use are:
1. Each organization submission must include the following details:
- Event title (actual title, not a shortened or “working” title)
- Event date
- Event time
- Event location
- Name of event contact person or department (plus their email address and/or phone number)
2. If your announcement pertains to event for a public event, you also must enter it in the Campus Calendar Submit Event system. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
3. You may post three (3) times regarding an event or news item.You choose the dates. They should be for:
- Announcement – letting campus know of an upcoming item
- Reminder – alerting the campus of an event or deadline
- Deadline – a final reminder related to the event
If there are legal/regulatory reasons for posting an announcement more than three times, provide the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs office (972-2048) or firstname.lastname@example.org, with information supporting your reason for additional postings.
4. You may run an announcement in ONE CATEGORY ONLY. Do not enter it in multiple categories.
5. DO NOT include images in your announcements. This is an ADA (American with Disabilities Act) violation because text and other information contained in the image will not be accessible to users.