On or before your first day....
An email notification was sent to your Supervisor with your A-State account information and instructions for activating your account.
Once your AState account has been activated, login to myCampus (https://mycampus.astate.edu/) to complete the following steps:
In the Employee QuickLaunch Navigation folder:
- Email - Check your email messages. Use your A-State email for official business purposes.
- Self Service
- View and update your address and phone
- View and update your emergency contact
- View and print your Pay Stub
- Create and update your Direct Deposit Allocation
- View and print Tax Forms.
- Parking eBiz – Order your parking permit.
- Visit the Campus Card Center in the Student Union to pick up your AState ID Card
- Blackboard – Complete the required training courses in the Employee Training Seminar within your first 30 days of employment. Employees can check their training completion by clicking on the Gradebook link.
Email the BANNER Support Office in Finance and Administration for any questions.
Data Security Awareness training videos are released 3 times a year to provide the latest information security related topics regarding email and phishing, internet browsing, password security, and social networks.
To complete these videos, login to Securing the Human: https://vle.securingthehuman.org/auth/login.php.
Email Doug Florczyk for assistance.