Applications for the VoiceThread Faculty Mentor will be accepted through May 31, 2019. The AOS Faculty Support Team will review and select one faculty member per college.
VoiceThread Mentor Application
Selected Mentors will be notified by June 15, 2019, and will be the VoiceThread liaison in their respective colleges.
If selected, VoiceThread Faculty Mentors agree to the following:
- Complete an online VoiceThread Training Course during the month of July.
- Coordinate training opportunities for their college.
- Assist faculty in their department as requested for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Collaborate with Faculty Mentors and AOS Faculty Support teams to develop resources for faculty and students for VoiceThread.
- Participate in one VoiceThread workshop offered by the AOS Faculty Support Team.
- Assist faculty in their colleges in developing assessments for their courses.
VoiceThread Faculty Mentors will be provided a $1,000 stipend that will be dispersed in two installments, the first in August of 2019 and the second in January of 2020.
In August 2019, we will hold a kick-off meeting to develop a plan of action for the group and each mentor individually for their respective college.