The A-State Transfer Scholarship is administered through the A-State Financial Aid & Scholarships Office. Any questions concerning the scholarship should be directed to the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office at (870) 972-2310.
Arkansas State University reserves the right to make changes to the scholarship program at any time based on available funding and eligible applicants
How to Qualify:
- Must be a U.S. citizen who is transferring from a two or four-year accredited college.
- Must have 24 transferrable hours (as determined by A-State Admissions Office) from
accreditedcollege with a cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- AP, CLEP, Military, PLA
andRemediation hours are excluded from the required 24 hours.
- Residents and non-residents of Arkansas are eligible to apply.
- Current A-State students are ineligible to apply.
- Students must be fully admitted by July 15 for fall enrollment.
- Students must be fully admitted by December 15 for spring enrollment.
- Cannot be combined with any other A-State Institutional Scholarship.
- Students with only concurrent transfer work while in high school are ineligible.
- Students that apply the fall or the spring semester directly after high school graduation are ineligible.
- No scholarship application is required and scholarship awards are mailed to eligible candidates after the student is fully admitted and eligibility is determined.
- A limited number of awards are available.
- The deadline for acceptance is 30 days from the date of the scholarship offer.
No application is required and scholarship awards are mailed to eligible candidates after the student is fully admitted and eligibility is determined.
Students Responsibilities for Accepting and Maintaining the Transfer Scholarship:
To accept the scholarship offer:
- Login at http://mycampus.astate.edu
- Select SSB (Self Service) button
- Select the Financial Aid Link and choose Award Year
- Follow the links in the Scholarships Section to complete the following:
- Accept/Decline your ASU Scholarship Offer
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of your ASU Scholarship Offer (If accepting scholarship)