The following criteria will be used by the Scholarship Committee in selecting recipients:
Currently Enrolled ASU Students (2014-15)
- U.S. Citizen
- Arkansas Resident
- Currently enrolled with a minimum of 30 ASUJ hours at the time of application
- Cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Eligible candidates cannot currently be receiving or have received in the past an ASU Institutional Scholarship
- Must complete an application
- Scholarship is awarded competitively
How to apply:
The scholarship application deadline for the 2013-2014 award year has expired. Please check back June 2014 for the 2014-2015 award year.
- $500 Fall 2014
- $500 Spring 2015
- July 1, 2014
- Student must be enrolled in 15 ASUJ hours for fall and spring semester to receive award.
- Spring renewal is contingent upon student successfully completing 15 ASUJ hours and maintaining a cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- Award is annual; however, student can reapply each year to be considered for subsequent years.