To provide information to the ASU community in a manner that is both interesting and thought provoking in order to:
- Enhance students' developmental experiences.
- Add to the overall educational process.
- Prevent the escalation of problematic situations.
- Decrease the stigma associated with counseling services.
Programs and Workshops
Counseling Center staff members are available to provide programs and workshops on a wide range of topics for campus departments, classes, and student groups.
Sample Programming Topics
This list is just a sample of the programming we offer. We can customize a program to meet your specific needs.
• Sexual Assault Awareness & Education
• Personality Assessment & Interpretation
• Test Anxiety Reduction
• Relaxation Training
• Depression Management
• Time Management
• Career Choices
• Anger Management
• Anxiety Management
• Eating Disorders
• Improving Self-Esteem
• Assertiveness Training
• Improving Relationships