It is our pleasure to serve the esteemed alumni of Arkansas State University. Career management is an essential component of every professional’s life.
As an ASU alumnus, you are eligible to receive a number of career services.
Your primary means for delivery of services is through Career Services electronic job and resume posting system, Career Connect and the CS website.
Please review the services below and register with the Career Connect program to start your services today.
Call Career Services to receive your alumni ID number to begin your registration.
- Search jobs database for employment opportunities.
- Conduct a confidential job search. Option available to restrict employer access to your resume.
- Receive email notification of jobs posted in Career Connect by creating a “Job Agent”.
- Participate in on-campus interviews.
- Market your resume to employers through utilizing Career Connect.
- Attend ASU’s Career Fairs as a job seeker.
- Attend ASU’s Career Fairs as an employer or post full-time, part-time or internship employment opportunities offered by your business or agency.
To receive these services, you must register and upload a resume in Career Connect. Click on the login link on this page to complete your profile to register.