Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Vehicle Usage

Personal Vehicles and Insurance Coverage - Employees should be aware that when using personal vehicles on state business, their personal automobile insurance is the primary coverage. It is the responsibility of the employee to contact their insurance agent to confirm if "business use" coverage is required. In no circumstance does the State of Arkansas insurance contract provide physical damage coverage for personal vehicles.

Accidents and Traffic Violations - Drivers must report ALL accidents and traffic violations, while operating a State vehicle and/or driving on State business in ANY vehicle, immediately to Motor Pool 680-4852. However, the driver must report all accidents in state vehicles immediately to the claims office listed below if Motor Pool is closed.

Bancorp South Insurance Services
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Accident and Claims Reporting:

After hours accident and claims reporting: