Arkansas State maintains giving societies to recognize outstanding donors for their commitment in supporting the university.
21st Century Society
Six circles honor donors for their contributions to ASU based on their cumulative giving over a lifetime. These include:
- Champions’ Circle — $1 million and above
- Pacesetters’ Circle — $500,000 - $999,999
- Patrons’ Circle — $100,000 - $499,999
- Benefactors’ Circle — $50,000 - $99,999
- Trustees’ Circle — $20,000 - $49,999
- Chancellor’s Circle — $10,000 - $19,999
Gifts of cash, securities, real estate, employer-matched gifts, and gifts-in-kind are used to determine the appropriate level.
Four annual giving clubs honor donors who contribute annually to ASU. Membership in these clubs is based on fiscal year giving (July 1 through June 30) and is renewed annually. These include:
- Torch Club — $1,000 - $9,999
- Heritage Club — $500 - $999
- Diamond Club — $250 - $499
- Century Club — $100 - $249
Gifts toward membership in the University Society may also be made in support of academics, athletics, and research and service programs. Gifts of cash, securities, real estate, employer-matched gifts, and gifts-in-kind are used to determine the appropriate level.
Everyone wants to have a life with meaning. Part of that meaningful life is to live on in the memory of family and friends. A good estate plan can indeed create a legacy for family and charity that gives added meaning to your life. Here at Arkansas State University, we have established a special recognition for those who have generously included A-State in their will or estate plan – the Legacy Society. By writing to us and indicating you have chosen Arkansas State University as a beneficiary of your will, IRA, 401k, insurance policy or are interested in possibly reducing taxes by creating a Charitable Remainder Trust, Life Estate Reserve, or another planned giving vehicle, we will invite you to join a distinguished group of benefactors who are ensuring our students' success.
Special Recognition Circles
Arkansas State also recognizes donors who make their first gift, are recent graduates, or are faithful in their contributions.
- First Time Donors Circle - Donors who make their first gift to A-State
- Scarlet Leaders Circle - Donors that have given for consecutive years
- Young Leaders Circle - Recent grads that have a total annual giving level at least $100