ASBTDC Fall Seminar Series To Help Northeast Arkansas Small Businesses
JONESBORO — Area small business owners and employees can learn various social media and marketing skills by attending the fall seminars hosted by the Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center (ASBTDC). The events will be held at the Delta Center for Economic Development on campus at 319 University Loop Circle.
The training is presented by the ASBTDC staff on the A-State campus in partnership with other industry leaders across north east and north central Arkansas.
Below is the list of the upcoming seminars:
• Email Marketing—September 17
• Website in a Day—September 24
• YouTube Basics—September 25
• Five Small Business Strategies for Social Media—September 30
• Emerging Social Media: Pinterest and Instagram—October 1
• Branding Basics for Business—October 9
• Retail Marketing for Local Businesses—October 15
• Facebook 101 for Business—October 28
• Twitter Basics for Business—October 30
The cost of the seminars may vary by topic and pre-registration is required. To register, call (870) 972-3517 or visit http://asbtdc.org/training/jonesboro-events/ to register online.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested in advance. Contact Abbi Siler, ASBTDC training specialist and business consultant, at (870) 972-3517 for more information.
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center at Arkansas State University is a partnership of the U.S. Small Business Administration, the University of Arkansas-Little Rock College of Business, and Arkansas State University College of Business.
ASBTDC assists start-ups, existing businesses, and technology businesses. Core services include free consulting and market research plus low- and no-cost training. Learn more at asbtdc.org or email Siler at email@example.com.