16 Retiring Employees Recognized for 330 Total Years of Service
Retirees who were recognized during the Distinguished Performance and Service Recognition ceremony included (from left) Sandra Tate, Joyce Mann, Shirley A. Intres, Dennis Timms, Dr. Ruth A. Hawkins, Beverley Mixon and Linda J. Hinton.
JONESBORO – Sixteen individuals who are retiring during the 2018-19 year were honored Tuesday during the annual Distinguished Performance Awards and Service Recognition Ceremony hosted by Staff Senate. The 16 have a combined 330 total years of service.
Two employees – Dr. Ruth A. Hawkins, Heritage Sites, and Lola Langley, Procurement – have attained the longest period of service, 41 years.
Other retirees are:
- Kathy Reno Ward, Controller's Office-Travel, 30 years;
- Shirley A. Intres, Undergraduate Studies, 27 years;
- Dennis Timms, First National Bank Arena, 26 years;
- Beverley Mixon, Student Affairs Administration, 22 years;
- Sharon Webb, Institutional Effectiveness, 20 years;
- Trish Holt, Department of Social Work, 18 years;
- Gil Freeman, Facilities Project Services, 16 years;
- Sherry L. Reece, Department of Health, Physical Education and Sport Sciences, 16 years;
- Joyce Mann, Center For Excellence In Education, 15 years;
- Patsy R. Puckett, Facilities-Custodial Care, 13 years;
- Robin K. Thompson, School of Nursing, 12 years;
- Linda J. Hinton, Heritage Sites, Southern Tenant Farmers Museum, 11 years;
- Connie Scott, Facilities-Custodial Care, 11 years, and
- Sandra Tate, Department of Social Work, 11 years.
The Distinguished Performance Awards and Service Recognition program was initiated in 1994 to honor outstanding job performance and long-time service by the university’s non-faculty employees.
# # #