LEARNING BY DOING
WANT TO WORK IN THE SCHOOL OF NURSING?
Follow this link to check for available openings with our department.
Now Available: Admission Testing information
- Click here for admission test date for the 2020-21 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN Program
- Click here for admission testing for the 2020-21 Online LPN-AASN Program.
- Click here for admission testing dates for Traditional BSN and LPN-BSN for Fall 2020
- Click here for admission testing dates for LPN-AASN 2020-21 at Jonesboro, West Memphis and Mountain Home Campuses
- NOW AVAILABLE: Application for 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN Program (January 15-March 15, 2020)
- Application for the 2020-21 Online LPN-AASN Program.
- Application for the following programs:
- 2020-23 Traditional BSN
- 2020-21 LPN-AASN Program at Jonesboro, West Memphis, and Mountain Home Campuses.
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
Student Nurses Association (SNA)
The mission the the Arkansas State University's chapter of NSNA is to provide nursing education, facilitate unanimity among our future colleagues in nursing and to optimize the nursing student's exposure to the various aspects and passages in the constantly changing field of nursing. For more information about SNA or to become a member, click here.
Be sure to check out the SNA Newsletter for all events and updates.