Welcome to Arkansas State University!


Below are frequently used forms in The Graduate School.  If you have any questions, contact our office at (870) 972-3029.

Student Forms

Travel Assistance Form

Arkansas State University graduate students are eligible to apply for financial assistance from the Graduate School in order to travel and present their research/scholarly work at a meeting or conference. Apply early! Learn more from Debi Dunning in the Graduate School.

Request for Time Extension

The time allowed for completion of the master's degree is six years. 

Substitution Form / Transfer Work

Subject to the approval of the students' advisers and the graduate dean, master's students who have a "B" grade average or above in graduate work from another approved institution may be permitted to transfer a maximum of nine semester hours of credit.

Graduate Assistant Application 
Graduate Assistantship Duties and Responsibilities

A-State Graduate School offers its students the opportunity to apply for a Graduate Assistantship.   There are over one hundred available positions that the graduate school looks forward to filling each year.  These Graduate Assistantships provide students the opportunity to acquire essential experience in research, teaching, technical or administrative fields while pursuing their degree. Learn more from Debra Dunning in the Graduate School.

Faculty Forms

Bulletin Change Transmittal Form

Bulletin Change Transmittal Form for New Emphasis/Concentration Proposal

Bulletin Change Transmittal Form for New Program/Certificate Proposal
Bulletin Change Transmittal Form for New/Special Course Proposal

Bulletin Change Transmittal Form for Program and/or Course Deletion Proposal

Graduate Council Meeting Dates and Deadlines for 2014-15

Renewal Form for Regular Graduate Faculty Status

Request for Temporary Graduate Faculty Approval Form

Request to Serve on Thesis or Dissertation Advisory Committee
Results of Final Comprehensive Exam Form 
Request for Time Extension 
Substitution Form/Transfer Work