The A-State Student Research Council (A-State SRC) is a student-led, registered campus organization, with the purpose of encouraging participation of students in research activities across all academic disciples. The key functions of the Council include:
- Professional development initiatives.
- Faculty/student mentoring workshops.
- Activities to broaden participation in research within the university and at regional primary and secondary schools.
- Evaluation and assessment of A-State SRC program and initiatives.
- Design of dynamic communication models and data tracking systems to engage current students and maintain communication after graduation.