As soon as you set foot on our campus you will know you’ve found the place you can call home.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs & Research >>
- Campus Life
A-State offers unlimited possibilities for students to customize their experience while on campus.
Visit the Dean of Students >>
Research engages intellectual curiosity, satisfies the thirst for discovery, and provides an outlet for creativity.
- About A-State
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways.
Dr. Julie Huggins
Instructor of Biology
- BS - 1979 - Wildlife Management, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- MS - 1984 - Aquatic Biology, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Specialist - Community College Teaching (Biology), ASU, Jonesboro, AR
- PhD - 2003 - Higher Education Leadership, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Microbiology for Nursing and Allied Health
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II and Labs
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II Lab Coordinator
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II on the Web
- Human Anatomy
- Microbiology for Nursing and Allied Health Lab
- Human Structure and Function Lab
Building: Lab Science West