M.M. Choral Conducting applicants must complete the following:
- Apply to Arkansas State University.
- Submit a screening video of current teaching of 20-25 minutes using examples of rehearsals and performances. It is recommended to include footage of contrasting ensemble ages and/or abilities.
- Submit a curriculum vitae and transcripts of all university coursework to date.
- Have letters sent by three professional references.
- Applicants may be invited to…
- Lead an in-person ensemble rehearsal of approximately 20 minutes with contrasting repertoire to be determined by the Director of Choral Activities.
- Interview with the Choral and Conducting faculty.
- Complete a musicianship skills examination.
M.M. Instrumental Conducting applicants please contact Dr. Timothy Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.